Mobile Patrols: Introducing Our New Security Service
June 28, 2022
We’re pleased to announce to clients and friends of DK Security the availability of a brand-new service! Mobile Patrols, introduced in response to an increased number of requests from potential clients, are a cost-effective way to ensure the safety of your staff and property.
Mobile patrols consist of DK officers monitoring multiple sites from marked security vehicles. Here are some ways in which a mobile patrol could be beneficial to your organization:
- Employee shift changes: A marked vehicle presence at shift changes ensures safety for staff who are heading out to their vehicles.
- Wellness checks: For organizations with after-hours employees, a mobile patrol assists with night-long building and inhabitant safety.
- Door and system monitoring: Mobile security officers can be trained to check doors, alarms, interior temperatures, and other systems after-hours.
- Observe and report: Periodic monitoring positions a mobile patrol to identify and report suspicious activity, vandalism, and more.
- Alarm response: When your alarm system is triggered, a mobile patrol is trained to immediately respond and investigate no matter which alarm company you use.
- Visual deterrence: The sight of a marked security vehicle performing regular checks discourages would-be criminals from disturbing your property.
If your business is interested in further exploring this new service, please contact us!